Re: Tutorials

From: Murray Peterson <mwp_at_home.com.invalid>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 04:00:49 GMT

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> wrote in news:3be4ae29$0$15992$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au:

> Depends what you mean by "quite good".
>
> The list of complaints the guy has includes some which are just
> completely untrue and indicate the guy simply hasn't bothered to learn
> his stuff, many which are wildly inaccurate, and practically all of
> which are basic misunderstandings of the real point.

What do you consider the "real point"? Some of the complaints are quite valid, and cause an amazing amount of grief when dealing with Oracle. For the record, I can't exactly call Sybase a wonderful product either -- it has its own set of problems as well.

--
Murray Peterson
Email: murray_peterson_at_shaw.ca (remove underscore)