Re: Oracle 8.1.7 EE on Windows XP

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:47:53 +1100

What do I think?

That the merits or otherwise of specific operating systems are best debated in other forums, since this one is supposed to be about Oracle.

It is not widely known that, in my spare time, I do "Madame Clairevoyant" routines at local shows. Gazing into my crystal ball, I see that this thread will spawn a string of "Mac is brilliant", "XP is M$ crap", "Stick with W2K because that's all XP really is", "No, Solaris is the bees-knees", "Pah! VMS knocks the spots off Solaris" posts, and on and on until eternity.

HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.hjrdba.com