New site address

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:08:21 +1100

My website has been the subject of a lot of downloads lately, and (given that it was hosted for free), that kept putting it above its download limits -at which point, access to the pages for others was blocked for an hour at a time.

So now I've stumped up some cash, and the download limit has been trippled, and that sort of temporary lockout should now be in the past. There are other slight benefits, too, like a distinct lack of advertising (hooray!).

For anyone who may have bookmarked the old site, however, you might want to note that the address has now changed to http://www.hjrdba.com -my apologies (a) if you couldn't care less or (b) you could care, but your bookmarks are now all over the place. I think the old address still works for a cut-over period, but, like hot copies of the online redo logs, I wouldn't want to rely on it!

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.hjrdba.com