Update statistic questions

From: Huy Vu <huyv_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:53:56 -0500

Hi all,

I usually do update statistic the Informix databases before doing the export.

Oracle question: Do I need to do update statistic an Oracle Schema before export it?

Informix question: Do I need to run the update statistic again after import an Informix database?

The same question with Oracle Schema that I'm trying to understand if the import will handle that or not.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

DH Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 20:53:56 CST