Re: System Tablespace gone mad!

From: Ron Reidy <rereidy_at_indra.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 06:27:24 -0700

You might also consider (before creating the new instance and importing) of sizing the data dictionary objects correcttly. There is a script on http://www.ixora.com.au that will give you recommendations for changes to sql.bsq that will eliminate chaining and fragmentation of dictionary objects. I have used this with all versions of 8i without problem.

--
Ron Reidy
Oracle DBA