Re: DBA to Solve your database headaches

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:41:21 GMT

In a valiant and sublime effort,Niall Litchfield frowned, dipped a thumb in soot and doodled:

>I refer the honourable gentlemen to the delightful glasgow suburb of
>Milngavie. I mean how difficult can a nine letter word with vowels in the
>logical places be to pronounce?

Milngavie? Piddly stuff.
Try this for the name of a lake:

Cadibarrawirracanna

took me a while to learn to roll out this one...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 06:41:21 CST