SuSE vs. Redhat for Oracle 9i

From: Michael J. McMurtrey <michaelm_at_consultantsplus.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:20:59 -0800

After reading Oracle 9i's documentation, I see that they only mention SuSE 7.1. Does anyone recommend using SuSE over Redhat? Again I notice that SuSE is the only distributor mentioned that is Oracle 9i certified. In my last posting I was told that Redhat 7.1 is certified as well. Again, does anyone have an opinion on what version of Linux I should go with?

Thank you all in advance for you help,

Michael J. McMurtrey Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 18:20:59 CST