Re: DBA to Solve your database headaches

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:32:43 GMT

In a valiant and sublime effort,Howard J. Rogers frowned, dipped a thumb in soot and doodled:

>Where the hell is Harbord???????

North of Manly.

>Never heard of it (but then I live out west!)

You ought to! I live out west too and every time I can, I go there. Great place. And if you're into surfing, Freshwater Beach just next to it is an absolute Mecca.

>Ah! Lovely Liverpool. Not.

Getting nicer. Try the new Riverbank shopping in Parramatta next time you go North. Great esplanades right next to the water and peaceful as it can get. The new Orbital is gonna be a winner for all westies.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:32:43 CST