Re: DBA to Solve your database headaches

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:54:24 GMT

In a valiant and sublime effort,Dusan Bolek frowned, dipped a thumb in soot and doodled:

>I do not want to look stupid, however what the hell is "pacific peso
>currency" ?
>I thought, it's Australia we're talking about. There should be
>Australian dollars as currency. Can you shed a light on me ?

a joke about the strong devaluation of the Australian Dollar over the last 5 years. It's floating around 1/2 of the $US.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 03:54:24 CST