how to use pecs

From: Saif <saif4some1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2001 01:51:29 -0800

Hi Guys,

Can any body tell me how I can use PECS built-in to collect statistics about my form. I have used this built in with default code present in Oracle Developer 6i and Dev2K. The built-in compiled successfully and it generates abc.dat file but no data in this file.

Kindly solve this problem

Thanx

saif Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 03:51:29 CST