Re: 8i certification

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:58:08 +1100

Level of difficulty is (I think) high, because you are suddenly expected to know about features which were never mentioned as part of the base DBA certification (such as partitioning).

Don't know the books mentioned, and therefore won't comment (except to say that the Couchman one is riddled with errors).

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000