Redhat vs Win2000

From: Henk Bos <hbos_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:11:24 +0400

Hi all,

We are running Oracle 7.3.2 on SCO-Unix for the last 4 years. Never had a major problem. Now we are upgrading our installation and are considering Oracle 8.1.7 on Redhat 7.0 (certified by both Oracle and Redhat). Another possibility is Win2000.
Technically I don't have a preference, but on the other side, BG is rich enough.
Key factors are: stability, performance and reliability.

I would appreciate any comments/preferences for both choices.

Thanks for your time.

Henk Bos Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 02:11:24 CST