Re: Clustered Windows Servers

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:43:49 GMT

I've never done it on NT/2000 - however we do it all the time on IBM RS6000 using HACMP in mutual take-over - works like a charm...
For NT/2000 you'll need a MS Cluster with Oracle FailSafe (if I'm not mistaking) - luckely I have one of those in our lab and I'm going to set up a test environment just as you described ... it should work - don't know how stable it'll be but I'll soon find out