Re: Installing Apache + MOD/PLSQL on seperate server

From: ek <nirkeen_at_saber.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:25:22 -0800

Yes -

I believe Apache and the PL/SQL Module shouldn't live in the rdbms Oracle home - another machine makes the segmentation all the better.

Install only the RDBMS on machine A, setup a database listener. Install Apache and mod_plsql on machine B, enter the machine A info in machine B's TNS and DAD files.