Re: Importance of Column Order in Composite Index

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:44:37 GMT

>> >Mmmmm Duff!

<appreciative sound> Duff beer, as in the Simpsons. Reportedly excellent, no one makes it anymore.

>> WHERE????
<intense, salivating question:> "where".

>> Last stack I found was going for a motza on the Trading Post!

Last pack/carton
(also known as a 6-pack: we do things BIG here, particularly when it involves the amber fluid!)
I found cost a bundle in the local second hand/bargain sales newspaper.

>Could the Aussi-specific stuff please be 'subtitled' for non-aussies?

Your wish is my command.
;-)

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Oct 31 2001 - 05:44:37 CST