Re: SHared REALM Memory ....... ORA817R3

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:34:13 +1100

Crikey! 8.1.7 on 64Mb is pushing it a bit (as you discovered). You'll love 9i -the recommendation is for 512Mb!!

If this is a test platform -and I sincerely hope that's all it is!! ;-) -, I'd strongly recommend rushing out and purchasing enough RAM to push you up to 256Mb. Here in Australia that's selling for a crazy $55 or so. Makes things much more workable, even when just testing.

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000