Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: Neil Garner <Jim_at_garner21.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:01:57 -0000

I think this has got a bit out of hand. The point I am making is that nobody likes being made a fool/idiot of in a public NG. To put the record straight I thought I'd asked a legitimate question, and I had/have made every effort to find the answer in books and other sources. As I stated in my original post I am new to Oracle, and I thought this might cut me some slack. I wasn't expecting a text book answer just a point in the right direction. I have a great deal of respect for people with knowledge and experience, and I'd like to think that if I was in that position that I would make every effort to help someone out.