Re: SGA

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:46:18 GMT

"Félix" <fgaitero_at_e-netfinger.com> wrote in message news:9rmqj0$rfq$1_at_talia.mad.ttd.net...
> I would like to know how to increase my SGA size because I got problems
when
> I'm working with Oracle Designer/2000
> Thanks
> Félix

Felix,

SGA has many memory structures which vary from version to version.

Please, include your Oracle version and edition, error message from Designer/2000, and short description of your problems.

I just happend to work with Oracle, but I am still not an Oracle with a cristal ball.

Cheers,

Trifon Anguelov
Senior Oracle DBA

http://www.dbaclick.com Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 13:46:18 CST