Re: Connect to Oracle DB??

From: Michael G. Schneider <mgs_at_mgs-software.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:57:25 +0100

"John Smith" <quinniii_at_yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9rmr9l$q68$1_at_murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU...

> I have scoured the web and have had no luck connecting through ODBC.
Which
> I have done before with other DBs but am having trouble. If anyone could
> help I would apprecitate it.

Which kind of problems are these? Can't you create the DSN with ODBC Admin Console? Isn't the connection established? What kind of driver do you use? Did you try to connect via OLEDB instead of ODBC?

Sorry, more questions than answers.

Michael G. Schneider Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 12:57:25 CST