Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: Mark Styles <news_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:39:00 GMT

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:01:06 +0100, Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote:

>That's exactly what I am now considering to do: to unsubscribe
>completely, especially after the hostile comments of Michael
>Schneider, and Greg Teets.

I would say stay, you seem to be a valuable asset to the community, but be careful with the flames. You flamed me a while ago for posting what seemed to you to be a common question, however the eventual solution had nothing to do with the answer you provided.

>Comments like this would have been somewhat more justified if
>*everyone* took their fair share responding to these FAQs.

Usually by the time I get to a question, it's already been answered by you or someone else. If I do happen to find an unanswered question that I can answer, then I will do so. Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 10:39:00 CST