where can I get the demo database SQL scripts come will oracle report 6i

From: Cantonese Boy <waynewan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:08:06 +0800

Hi

        I just installed the oracle report 6i.
From the "oracle reports developer online manual", it said the cd come with the demo database install scripts but I can't find it.

Can someone who had tried to install the demo script point out where can I get those SQL scripts?

1.3 Obtaining database access before you start

In order to build the reports as described in this manual, you must be able to access the Oracle Reports Developer demo tables. Use the demo CD that came with your product package to install the SQL scripts.
These scripts are used to install the demo tables in your database. These SQL scripts can be run from the Start->Programs menu.

Before starting a report, be sure to log into the database that contains the
Oracle Reports Developer demo tables. You log in by selecting File->Connect.

Thanks a lot

W. Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 09:08:06 CST