Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:56:20 -0000

Michael,

I think because if everyone here did that, the NG would be full of questions like 'I posted a query here 5 times today and no-one answered - arn't you interested in helping me?'
I've seen it over on the C++ NGs that I lurk on.

Regards, Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com