Unable to run ifs configuration assistant

From: dirk <dirk.merzbach_at_gmx.de>
Date: 30 Oct 2001 00:17:20 -0800

Hi,

On a Windows NT server I installed IFS 1.1.9. At the end of the installation there is a message stating installation successful. However when I attempt to run the configuration assistant by double clicking on ifsconfig.bat a dos window flashes and that is it.

NT server is a Pentium 4, NT 4.0, Service Pack 6 with 1 GB RAM Oracle 8.1.7.0.0 is installed on this machine. Oracle and IFS share the same Oracle home.

How can I get the configuration assistant started? Any help would be much appreciated.

Dirk Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 02:17:20 CST