Re: Importing to a different instance on same server

From: Roger Jismalm <Roger.Jismalm_at_removethisword.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:25:06 +1000

I thought we were running multiple instances but we are only running one.

So the question is how do I import back into a different tablespace?

The exp/imp has to be done in the same database. We are using only one database called OBJ2000 which contains 3 tablespaces called OBJPROD, OBJTRAIN and OBJDEV.

Different login/passwords are used for each.