Sql Power Tools Launches London Office

From: Randy Reiter <rreiter_at_sqlpower.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:46:30 -0800

Sql Power Tools Inc. Launches European presence in London, England:

Henderson, Nevada, October 29, 2001 - Sql Power Tools Inc., a leader in ZERO IMPACT database monitoring software, today announced the opening of an office in London to enhance the organizations global reach and penetrate the European database monitoring market.

"This is the next fundamental step in our strategic efforts to become a dominant European database software distributor. We feel very confident that this move will enable us to better serve our existing clients and foster our future client relations. London is home to many financial organizations and business centers which have incredible market potential," said Randy Reiter of Sql Product Tools, Inc.

Sql Power Tools product offerings comprise Zero Impact monitoring of SQL, end user service levels, top N Sql, and data warehouse data usage analysis. Sql Product Tools current serves clients ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to U.S. Government and Universities.

The Sql Power Tools London office is located at 1 Northumberland Avenue, London and may be contacted at 020 7872 5419.

London Contact:
Erin Fox, Phone no. 020 7872 5419
Director of Business Development
efox_at_sqlpower.com
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
England

Corporate Headquarters:
Sql Power Tools, Inc
701 N. Green Valley Pkwy.
Suite 200
Henderson, Nevada 89014
USA
www.sqlpower.com
702.990.3209 Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 23:46:30 CST