Re: Question on Tree Walks

From: newbie <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:14:17 +1100

Thanks for your thoughts... although now I can't find anything in the manuals about doodling with soot... ;)

Anyhoo... I'm trying to find out a bit more than that... although I must confess I can't explain the problem any better.

I'm about to sit an 8i OCP exam which I know has some questions on Tree Walks (several of them), but there doesn't appears to be anything even remotely useful to explain their behavior, significance, and implications. Especially in the context of what I could learn in preparation for an exam.

If anyone can fathom what i'm gibbering about, and has even half an idea, don't be shy... I would value your opinions.

Thanks