Re: privilege question

From: Roel Toledo <dontsendmailstome_at_bogusmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:37:33 GMT

> Only the owner of the object can grant privileges, unless he granted the
> privileges to someone else 'with admin option'

Aha! I got the "senior" Oracle DBA wrong here. :-)

It is supposed to be "with grant option" instead of "with admin option" in your statement.

WITH ADMIN OPTION is for system privileges while WITH GRANT OPTION is for object privileges.

Roel Toledo
(Non Senior) Oracle DBA Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 15:37:33 CST