v$archived_log not getting truncated

From: sudhakar kalra <ksudhakar_in_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2001 04:38:35 -0800

Hi all,

We did a point in time recovery on 8i db and opened the database with resetlogs option. After this when we queried v$archived_log table, to our surprise the records were not deleted from the same. Though, v$log_history was truncated as usual. Is it usual phenomenon or a bug in oracle. please help ...

Thanks,
Sudhakar Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 06:38:35 CST