Re: ORA-06xxx errors on Solaris

From: Hrishikesh <hashinclude_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2001 21:35:56 -0800

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<ttkun08edo6g7d_at_corp.supernews.com>...
> ... [snip]
> Looks like you have
> - a too small system tablespace
> - ran catalog.sql and catproc.sql using the wrong user (should be / as
> sysdba)
> - didn't look at any error and warning messages, as it pointed you to run
> pupbld connected as system, where you ran it connected as internal
>
> Regards
>
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Hi

I have the following settings:
Tablespace - 40M REUSE
Database File - 10M REUSE
Database SID - h2
4 separate rollback segments

CATALOG.SQL and CATPROC.SQL were run with "CONNECT / AS SYSDBA" PUPBLD.SQL was run WITH "CONNECT SYSTEM/MANAGER"

( With the eariler test install I had run all these scripts as INTERNAL ) Also, CATPROC.SQL gives a lot of errors, and few statements are executed. Most of these errors are of the form "table or view does not exist".

What do I do now?

Thanks.
Hrishikesh Received on Sun Oct 28 2001 - 23:35:56 CST