OCP Oracle 8i or 9i

From: MaG <antonio_homepage_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2001 20:04:19 -0800

Hello,

I'd like to start studying for the Oracle DBA certification, but I'm not sure which version of Oracle I should study for. 9i is the latest version, but its OCP track from Oracle University still offers beta exams. The Oracle 8i track, on the other hand, is the best organized, but I'm afraid this track may become obsolete by the time I get to the last exams.

Do you know which track I should choose?

Thanks. Received on Sun Oct 28 2001 - 22:04:19 CST