Re: Another Oracle 9i and Linux question....

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:43:25 +1100

Slackware is not a supported distribution for 9i, so my suggestion is not going to be one you'll like: use Suse.

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000

"Michael: Dave II, Electric Boogaloo" <michaeln_at_twentyten.org> wrote in
message news:ttoqrve33l0ncc_at_corp.supernews.com...