Re: Anyone to Install 8i or 9i on Win XP

From: Luis Morales Boisset <lboisset_at_infonis.es>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:31:50 +0100

Hello,

There is a known bug in the Oracle Universal Installer about Pentium 4. There is a patch for that, really it's a newer universal installer to be intalled before and the used over the product.jar of the 8.1.7 installation CD. I did it!

I think that the code reference for that patch in metalink is 1507768 but i'm not sure. Look for it.

Hope this helps

    Luis

--

Luis Morales Boisset