How to completely uninstall Oracle?

From: Hello_World <nix1_at_cuse15.se.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: 27 Oct 2001 10:06:03 GMT

I have installed Oracle8i in Windows 2000. How can I completely uninstall it?
I have uninstalled all components in tbe Universal Installer, delete the Oracle directories and delete some entries in Windwos registry. However, in the registry, there are some fields that cannot be delete. They are OracleOraHome8i........
Also, in the service componet in Windows 2000, there are still two Oracle services. How can I remove them?
When I try to install Oracle again, the Universal Installer knows where the previous Oracle Home is.

How can I uninstall Oracle Completely?

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Oct 27 2001 - 05:06:03 CDT