Re: Oracle versus MS Sql Server

From: Michael G. Schneider <mgs_at_mgs-software.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:04:18 +0200

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3bdaac31$0$9995$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au...

> You didn't answer the question. What PCTFREE are you going to use when
you
> create your tables, and what are the thought processes you will go through
> to arrive at it.
>
> You do *know* what pctfree is, don't you?

Sorry, did I miss a question? This thread has become much too long. Maybe you didn't mean that question seriously (I do know SQL), but I am glad that you reminded me.

The answer is ... (you probably know it) ... 42

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Michael G. Schneider Received on Sat Oct 27 2001 - 12:04:18 CDT