Analyzing Table

From: Alfonso Fecál <AlfonsoF_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:58:36 GMT

Sorry if this question is silly to the group. If I have a table with zero rows, do I need to analyze it, or will the optimiser behave the same way whether it is analyzed or not.

In other words, does it know from looking at the LAST_ANALYZED column whether or not the NUM_ROWS value of zero is defaulted or calculated.

I am speaking of 8.1.6.x Received on Sat Oct 27 2001 - 05:58:36 CDT