Re: Current online redolog corrupt!!! Followup question for the gurus.

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 08:10:53 +1000

Simply because you can't drop the current redo log. And you can't make the current redo log NOT the current redo log with an 'alter system switch' command, because without the current redo log, you are stuck in MOUNT stage, and are not able to issue 'alter system' commands.

There's a lot of current redo logs in that sentence, but you get the right idea?

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000