Re: Trigger on drop of a specific table

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:12:22 +0100

Hi

have a look at the "event attribute functions" provided to use in DDL triggers, the ones you need are

dictionary_obj_type
dictionary_obj_name
dictionary_obj_owner

you will find descriptions in the documentation, search for "working with system events".

HTH Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <9rbubd$i1e13_at_kcweb01.netnews.att.com>, S.A. <adenwalaNO_SPAM_at_att.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990