XML Parser install problem

From: Jared <jared_at_hwai.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2001 12:28:18 -0700

Hi, all -

I am trying to get the XML parser installed. All seems to have gone well with the exception of certain classes not being resolved (e.g.,

resolving: oracle/xml/sql/query/OracleXMLStaticQuery errors : oracle/xml/sql/query/OracleXMLStaticQuery

    ORA-29534: referenced object
SYS.oracle/xml/sql/core/OracleXMLConvert could

Unfortunately the error message and docs were not enlightening. Can anyone here please tell me how I can go about tracking the problem and getting the problem classes resolved?

TIA - Regards,
jh Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 14:28:18 CDT