Re: UTL_FILE

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.spammenot.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:25:00 -0400

Please take no offense. I've been too direct. But I certainly hope we will eventually get meaningful messages out of billyboxes.
You know, when you lived so long with a real OS... {;-)

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

KAhC7.483$qb4.1850_at_tor-nn1.netcom.ca...