Storage manager error

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuck_hamilton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:38:13 -0400

Anyone else run into this problem? Since upgrading my database to 8.1.7, DBA Studio and Storage Manager both abort half of the time when I click on any tablespace in the left pane. It seems to hang for a few minutes first and then aborts with this error...

VBO-1508: an error has occurred and the server object could not be initialized. Please disconnect and try again. ORA-00235: controlfile fixed table inconsistent due to concurrent update Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:38:13 CDT