how to get getClassLoader permission to obtain EJB remote object ?

From: Peter Reiner <pd77_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:35:12 -0400

When I try to lookup a CMP entity bean from a client app, the BC4J server in my Oracle Application
Server 9i throws a NamingException, saying that java.langRuntimePermission with
the "getClassLoader" argument has not been granted permission. How can I set this permission, or which configuration script should I run? Is it possible to do this within DBA Studio? I'm using JDeveloper 3.2.3.
TIA
-Peter Reiner Received on Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:35:12 CDT