UTL_FILE

From: Shibu Mathew <shibumathew_at_alliantfs.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2001 12:24:34 -0700

Hello

I used UTL_FILE to write into an Operating System File(HP Unix). Now, does UTL_FILE have a function/procedure to empty the file created, before writing to the file again. I know that UTL_FILE.PUT_LINE will overwirte the file, but to make sure that the file created is new, I want to empty the existing file before writing into it again. I would really appreciate any answers to the above question. Thank You

Shibu Mathews Received on Thu Oct 25 2001 - 14:24:34 CDT