CMAN + SPX

From: vg <vgalan_at_personal.ro>
Date: 25 Oct 2001 05:40:38 -0700

Hello there!

I have Oracle 8i 8.1.6 on W2000 and I want to be able to connect to the server via SPX protocol, not TCP/IP. In order to that, I set so far:

With these settings, I was able:

With these settings, I was NOT able:

So, I would really need some information on the following subjects:

If you need more information, let me know...

Thank you for your time.

VG. Received on Thu Oct 25 2001 - 07:40:38 CDT