Re: Connection Manager question

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:12:44 GMT

I did find it. Thanks.

The pain is that, if you go through the installer, it seems to want to force you to install the database at the same time (went through that looking for Oracle Names server). Fortunately, (from the experience with ONames) I know how to extract the files from the jar files they're stored in... Oracle's pretty good about making it easy enough to find by looking at the paths stored in the archive. I just wished Oracle's documentation and installers were more helpful about telling you where things are and what's installed via regular vs. custom install.