Re: Any experts here?

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 17:33:33 -0700

Ok , Simple and Easy Solution , You dont even need to know SQL or SQL * Plus..

If you have Forxpro ODBC drvier that is fine enough.

Try to import your data in Access , using access Access Import External Data, selecting Foxpro ODBC data source.

Once you impor all data in Access .

Use Oracle Migration Work bench from Access to Oracle, and it is pretty much transparent to user, and smart enough to convert the basic Data type.

Good Luck !

Faheem Rao