Re: Error on Intall Oracle 8 under Win2000

From: Robert Malikian <malikian_at_malikian.homechoice.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:50:56 +0100

Go to control Panel =>If you double click on Administrative Tools you will find the "services".
Alternatively you can search for services as well. Now to delete it/them;
1. Uninstall it.
2. OR start => run regedit => HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINR/SOFTWARE/oracle export it first! just in case. Then just delete it. Now install Oracle from scratch. Is this what you want to know!
Robert