SQL* Loader problem with timestamp data

From: Marco Mapelli <mapellim_at_usa.net>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 12:06:52 -0700

Hello all,

I am desperately trying to load timestamp data into Oracle 8i Rel. 8.1.6 under Linux Red Hat 6.1. The timestamp field has the following format :

dd-mon-yyyy hh:mi:ss

example :

12-DEC-1999 12:14:54 I tried to specify the field in the control file as both CHAR and DATE with various format with no success. When I take the time part of the date off I can successfully load into the DB.
Any suggestion ?.

Thanks in advance

Marco Mapelli Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:06:52 CDT