OCP 8i->9i Documentation 1Z1-030

From: Charles J. Fisher <cfisher_at_rhadmin.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:07:31 GMT

So I just took my last 8i OCP exam this week, and I guess that I should start thinking about upgrading to 9i.

Where can I find preparation material for the checklist outlined at:

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/objectives/index.html?30.html

Is this sort of thing available on oradoc.com?

Do I dig it out of the server manuals or does Oracle publish some sort of study guide?

Waiting for Couchman seems silly.

   / Charles J. Fisher              | "A fanatic is one who can't change his /
  /  cfisher_at_rhadmin.org            |  mind and won't change the subject."  /
 /   http://rhadmin.org:81          |                 -- Winston Churchill /