PLS-00225: subprogram or cursor 'LOG' reference is out of scope

From: Thomas <thomas.hiller_at_warema.de>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 07:33:44 -0700

Hello

I want to create a trigger which logs changes made to a table. The changes should be written to a table with the same name in another schema. I tryed the following statement:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER test
 BEFORE DELETE ON ndl.OA_WA
FOR EACH ROW
DECLARE

BEGIN    insert into log.oa_wa values (...);

   EXCEPTION

END After Compiling I always get the error-message "PLS-00225: subprogram or cursor 'LOG' reference is out of scope"

What's the reason for that Problem. I have no idea.

Could anyone help me??

regards
thomas Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 09:33:44 CDT