Re: Connection Manager question

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:34:43 -0400

For reasons unclear to me Oracle buries it in the Server installation package - makes it a pain if you want to install it on a platform different than your server. To find it, use the Custom selection on the install options.

Jeff wrote:

> I'm wondering, how or where is Oracle Connection Manager distributed? I've
> checked Oracle's product index and it doesn't show up as a separate product.
> It's not on the downloads list, and I've not found it in the 8i database
> distrubution.

Fred Pierce (DNRC) QSS Group Oracle/Sybase DBA Avialantic.com fpierce_at_avialantic.com
www.avialantic.com
MAAM WWII Weekend Airshow 2002 - June 7-9 MAAM Transportation Show 2002 - Sept. 21-22 www.maam.org/transhow.html